Room for improvement
I put this together in about 8 hours, and my main aim was to get the stupid joke in at the end on the win screen... which I did... if you can find it! :-D The win screen also gave me the opportunity to try something new with Bitsy - use the image to Bitsy room converter tool.
If I get round to it I'd change the game around a bit, as follows:
- Only allow the player to dig down through screens, not across.
- Have plenty more screens to dig through & more 80s treasures to find.
- Change the beacon icons - they don't really indicate why they're there or why the player should take any notice of them.
- Make the dump tiles more interesting.
- Use more colours - it's a bit dull and miserable looking in its current state.
Get The 1980s Dumping Ground
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.