So fun! I messed up a lot through to complete it but the ending was so worth it. It put a smile on my face (and the super chill music was such a bonus).
Gah! Who's making so much noise in the wood? Find out by solving the pattern puzzles, & get them out of the wood, in this short 3D Bitsy puzzle rhyming folktale.
- Follow the patterns that appear in the sky & walk on only that sequence of tiles to reach the end of the path, and find out who's making the noise.
- Make a wrong move & you'll end up back at the beginning.
- Talk to the characters you meet
- Then go to the exit at the top of each screen.
- Use arrow keys to move & play through dialogue.
Music by me.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks for such a positive comment. :) When you messed up, was it annoying that it sent you right back to the start? I wondered if I should have just sent players back to the start of the puzzle they were on.
So here's the thing: as a player, I don't mind being punished for my mistakes in games at all lol. If anything, for players like me, it made me want to complete the game even more and its not like the puzzles are super tough or anything - they're really fun and such a creative way to make Bitsy more game-y. Sorry if this isn't helpful at all lmfao!
That was so cute and super enjoyable <3
very nice :)